WE ARE HIRING
Current Job Openings
We are always looking for talented and passionate marketers to join our team. If we do not have a position available, but are interested in working for Nu, please send your resume along with a 2-3 minute video describing the value that you will bring to Nu and it’s clients to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the subject line “Sea Otter” so we know that you can pay attention to details.
At Nu, we believe that our team is our strength! We value and respect what each team member brings to the table to help our clients achieve their goals, and in turn, Nu accomplish its mission!
As an employee of Nu, you will be part of an amazing team of individuals collectively focused on our mission to provide our client’s growth they can count on by simplifying the way people connect!
As an employer, it is our commitment to our team members to provide an amazing culture that they can thrive and grow in. One of the ways we do this is by offering every employee our “Team Care Package”. This package includes such things as flexible PTO and much more! Learn more about our open positions and what we offer below.
The Digital Marketing Campaign Manager role is to maintain healthy, thriving relationships between the customer and the agency.
Campaign Managers handle several accounts and are the primary point of contact for their clients. This role can be challenging in regards to balancing the needs, wants, and priorities of several clients. Campaign Managers play a vital role in client retention with existing clients, but also the potential of bringing in new business through our retainers.
- Client Communication: Serve as the primary liaison and representative of Nu for your clients — you are the extension of their team and will be expected to know their business as well as they do.
- Project Management: Meet or exceed key objectives set for each client via the agreed-upon deliverables. Work with the team to create a unified strategy. Responsible for creating project schedules, coordinating deliverables, and facilitating resources for the client.
- Project Deliverables: Ensures that each deliverable achieves stated objectives in the set allotted time frame while maintaining quality and error-free work. These deliverables include but are not limited to: building out relevant, ever-changing audience personas and profiles, HubSpot portal set up, consulting effectively with the client on keyword research, technical SEO, and architecture planning, basic on-page SEO, building and managing editorial/content calendars for clients, social publishing and funnel creation.
- Reporting & Analysis: Provides reports, analysis, and regular status reports to the client.
- Client Retention & Growth: Seek opportunities to increase revenue by listening for/identifying opportunities as well as drafting and securing approval of scope for project-based work. Develop lasting relationships with retainer clients to ensure high-quality ongoing service and drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing service solution adoption. Hold consistent client check-in meetings (at least once a month).
- Client Results & Satisfactions: Have a realistic, and consistent pulse on agency/client relationship and continually identify risks/opportunities. The Account Executive will be ultimately held as the one responsible for the success of the client.
- Education: Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, eBook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others. Become a HubSpot process expert and keep up with software updates and best practices, educating your teammates as required. Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and be able to utilize these developments to your clients’ benefit.
Remote Position (US only)
*At least 1 year of marketing and project mgmt experience required
Must have Agency Experience
Nu is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com
Our full time remote employees (US and abroad) are awarded all of the same employee benefits.
**Abroad salaries will be based upon a fair wage for the region that they live in based upon their experience and education. Abroad employees might also be provided an additional allowance for health benefits.