WE ARE HIRING
Current Job Openings
Available Marketing Positions for Hire
At Nu, we believe that our team is our strength! We value and respect what each team member brings to the table to help our clients achieve their goals, and in turn, Nu accomplish its mission!
As an employee of Nu, you will be part of an amazing team of individuals collectively focused on our mission to provide our client’s growth they can count on by simplifying the way people connect!
As an employer, it is our commitment to our team members to provide an amazing culture that they can thrive and grow in. One of the ways we do this is by offering every employee our “Team Care Package”. This package includes such things as flexible PTO and much more! Learn more about our open positions and what we offer below.
Our digital marketing specialist position is for someone who LOVES working on a varied assortment of digital marketing tasks. If you’re a T-Shaped marketer, then this might be a perfect fit for you. This role will primarily focus on the execution of our client campaigns while collaborating with other teammates for their expertise. (We have an in house content writer, SEO specialist, Web Designer, Web Developer, and Paid Ads). In other words, this person will be connecting all of the different assets that make up a digital campaign and implementing the deliverables.
- Creating landing pages and all components (forms, thank you pages, follow up emails, etc.) for launching gated premium content such as ebooks, fact sheets, webinars, etc
- Design and build client emails through HubSpot
- Create and implement marketing automation through HubSpot workflows
- Optimize marketing automation through HubSpot workflows and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Uploading, formatting, optimizing, and publishing blog posts
- Set up the HubSpot Marketing accounts for our clients and being a true expert on this platform
- Basic website updates and modifications through WordPress
- Propose new and improved ideas on inbound marketing campaigns.
Fully Remote Position
Open to US & Abroad**
*1 year of digital marketing experience required.
Our Paid Media Specialist position is for someone who has had proven success with at least 2 years experience running successful Paid Ad Campaigns within Paid Search (Google Ads) and Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram). This person must also have had experience supporting at least $10k in monthly ad spend across all accounts. This role will focus on the execution of ALL things related to the paid ad world. From research, ad creation, copy writing, reporting, etc.
Your proven success must be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain a positive ROI on the campaigns.
- Maintain ROI: Design, execute and maintain ROI-focused Pay Per Click & Paid Social Campaigns for all of our clients
- Research: Conduct thorough research for keywords and interests
- Optimize: Continually optimize PPC & Paid Social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Account Management: Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget, maintain Quality Score, impression share and other important metrics).
- Write: Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions.
- Measure: Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance.
- Report: Compile monthly PPC & Paid Social Reports for our clients with personal comments and analysis of campaign performance.
- Strategize: Recommend and consult clients and marketing team any new content or landing pages that should be created in order to promote higher campaign performance.
- Setup: Set up Conversion Tracking & Retargeting Pixels.
- Analyze: Conduct in-depth competitive analysis within our clients’ locations and industries.
- Stay Up to Date: Research to stay on top of the latest trends in PPC & Paid Social advertising.
Fully Remote Position
Open to US & Abroad**
*2 years of Paid Search/Social experience required.
The Digital Marketing Account Executive role is to maintain healthy, thriving relationships between the customer and the agency.
Account Executives handle several accounts and are the primary point of contact for their clients. This role can be challenging in regards to balancing the needs, wants, and priorities of several clients. Account Executives play a vital role in client retention with existing clients, but also the potential of bringing in new business through our retainers.
- Client Communication: Serve as the primary liaison and representative of Nu for your clients — you are the extension of their team and will be expected to know their business as well as they do.
- Project Management: Meet or exceed key objectives set for each client via the agreed-upon deliverables. Work with the team to create a unified strategy. Responsible for creating project schedules, coordinating deliverables, and facilitating resources for the client.
- Project Deliverables: Ensures that each deliverable achieves stated objectives in the set allotted time frame while maintaining quality and error-free work. These deliverables include but are not limited to: building out relevant, ever-changing audience personas and profiles, HubSpot portal set up, consulting effectively with the client on keyword research, technical SEO, and architecture planning, basic on-page SEO, building and managing editorial/content calendars for clients, social publishing and funnel creation.
- Reporting & Analysis: Provides reports, analysis, and regular status reports to the client.
- Client Retention & Growth: Seek opportunities to increase revenue by listening for/identifying opportunities as well as drafting and securing approval of scope for project-based work. Develop lasting relationships with retainer clients to ensure high-quality ongoing service and drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing service solution adoption. Hold consistent client check-in meetings (at least once a month).
- Client Results & Satisfactions: Have a realistic, and consistent pulse on agency/client relationship and continually identify risks/opportunities. The Account Executive will be ultimately held as the one responsible for the success of the client.
- Education: Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, eBook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others. Become a HubSpot process expert and keep up with software updates and best practices, educating your teammates as required. Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and be able to utilize these developments to your clients’ benefit.
Remote Position (US only)
*At least 1 year of marketing and project mgmt experience required
The Senior Account Executive role is for someone who has been successfully supporting clients in a Marketing Agency setting for at least 2 years and is interested in taking their next step. The primary function of this role will be to lead and support our account executives (currently we have 2, seeking to hire a 3rd). This person should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities and people skills.
The role will have the responsibility to maintain high quality service to all of our clients by:
- Overflow Support: providing overflow support to the AE’s during busier times, vacations, family leaves, etc.
- Onboarding New Clients: supporting the team to successfully onboard new clients.
- Client Reviews: Lead AE’s and other team members to develop a quarterly and annual comprehensive review of client success.
- Training: Provide system and process training to AE’s as they need to learn / do more for their clients.
- Customer Service: Support the AE’s by helping them resolve issues with clients. Step in and resolve issues that require additional support from a senior team member.
- Project Delivery: Maintain a high level of quality on all marketing deliverables that we provide our clients. Ensure that we are meeting deadlines. Provide direction and support to team members to correct quality issues or missed deadlines.
- Lead the AE’s: Coach the AE’s in any area that needs improvement within their scope of their job description. Hold them accountable to correcting or improving those areas.
Remote Position (US only)
*At least 2 years of account management within a Digital Marketing Agency
Have you ever met someone who is really old and they literally know hundreds (if not thousands) of random facts about anything and everything? If you want to be this person when you get older, then being a content writer for a Digital Marketing Agency could be the perfect vehicle to developing a mini encyclopedia in your head!
The Content Writing Specialist position will be a perfect match for someone who LOVES to write and if they could, they would write 24/7. Written content is at the foundation of everything we do for our clients. Quality written content is not only the first step in our process, but it is how we help attract the ideal leads to our clients websites. In this role you will have the opportunity to write about many various topics, primarily within the Home Service Industry. 60% or more of the content you will write will be in the form of informative blog articles that support relevant topics that people would search to find the clients business on Google. In addition, you will write content for landing pages, social media posts, and websites.
On average, you will write 30,000 to 60,000 words per month. This includes 10-15 blog posts, 6-12 web pages, etc. The average length of a blog post is ~1500 words.
This person must have the ability to quickly research and take that information and crank out creative quality content for an audience who is wanting to learn about the subject matter on the clients website.
If you enjoy writing, but require someone else to proofread/edit before the content is ready to be published, then this position is NOT for you. While we do have team members who proof the content, they shouldn’t need to spend much time doing so.
*** English must be your first language.
- Creative Writing: Write high quality and informative creative content.
- Topic Research: Proficiently and quickly research relevant topics that will allow you to generate thoughtful and helpful original content.
- Proof/Editing: Self proof and edit your own written content.
- Keyword Research: Utilize SEO tools and Google to find relevant keywords to ensure that headlines and the body content has relevant target keywords to ensure keyword density.
- Clients Voice: Adapt the style and voice of the content when necessary to match the clients requests.
Remote Position (US or Abroad***)
Nu is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our full time remote employees (US and abroad) are awarded all of the same employee benefits.
**Abroad salaries will be based upon a fair wage for the region that they live in based upon their experience and education. Abroad employees might also be provided an additional allowance for health benefits.